Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox
Stemming from the grassroots of family racing, Wiseco has over 75 years experience manufacturing pistons, whether it be for fun, weekend riding, or professional racing. Wiseco is one of the few manufacturers forging pistons in the U.S., providing quality and performance you can trust. Click here to see the latest Tech Tips from Wiseco.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Mike Witkowski May 9, 2023 Mike Witkowski: I started riding when i was 4 years old and started racing a year later. My first bike was a crf50. To circle back and now be racing Hondas so many years later is pretty cool to think about.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Steve Harrell May 2, 2023 Steve Harrell currently races in the XC2 ATV Pro-Am class, where he sits undefeated after five rounds of racing. GNCC caught up with Steve for this week's Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox to see how he got to where he is right now.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Allie Spurgeon April 18, 2023 I reached out to the racers and started @gnccwxc (now @women.of.moto) on Instagram! Early this year, Tim Cotter reached out to me to see if I'd be interested in taking on the role in a more official capacity as Female Athlete Ambassador, of course I said yes!
- Tuesday Toolbox: Levi Coen March 21, 2023 I've got too many to list but just all the good families you meet along the way and relationships you make that last forever, but one particular racing memory that sticks out would probably be 2018 camp Coker, that's always one of my favorite tracks to race.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Ryder Lafferty March 7, 2023 I started riding at around 3 years old. I don’t think I could even balance on a bicycle yet so I had training wheels on my dirt bike to get started. I didn’t race my first race until I was 7 years old at a local race in Delaware it was super muddy. I believe I was dead last like 14th place or something haha.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Gabriel Naud February 28, 2023 Wiseco Tuesday Tolbox with Gabriel Naud
- Tuesday Toolbox: Sawyer Carratura February 21, 2023 Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox with Sawyer Carratura: "I got my first dirtbike on my sixth birthday in 2012. It was a Yamaha PW50. As for my first race, it was on my KX65 in 2016 at my local series."
- Tuesday Toolbox: Dan Reinhart July 5, 2022 RacerTV recently hit 100K subscribers on YouTube. First and foremost, on behalf of RacerTV, I’d like to thank the fans of GNCC, Loretta Lynn’s, Mini O’s, and RCSX. We also have to thank the amazing athletes whose passion for the sports we love are at the forefront driving interest in watching racing.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Craig Oberholzer June 21, 2022 Craig, a rider, and racer himself, saw the need for riders to have insurance, so when that “what if” happens, it can help ease the financial burden that comes with an injury. In my opinion, you need good insurance if you’re going to race anyway, why not talk to one of our own who knows the needs of a fellow rider.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Bubz Tasha May 24, 2022 Bubz is dancing, figuratively that is. Racing, training, driving his racing career forward and most importantly (at least in my humble opinion) he’s having fun along the way. “Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.” Bubz is dancing, figuratively that is. Racing, training, driving his racing career forward and most importantly (at least in my humble opinion) he’s having fun along the way.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Kyle Shouse May 17, 2022 Memorial Day weekend is quickly approaching. With The John Penton being the last race before Memorial Day (May 30th) a lot of riders will be paying tribute to family members and friends that have died in service to our country, defending our freedoms. Kyle Shouse is one of those riders.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Lyndon Snodgrass May 10, 2022 Australian riders have enjoyed success in GNCC over the years. This year is no different. Lyndon Snodgrass is coming off his second win of the season and is enjoying the points lead in the XC2.