$20 Adult (12+)
$10 Kids (6-11)
5 & under free
- Round 7 - Specialized Turbo eMTB GNCC National Championship
- Due to dry conditions, campfires will NOT be allowed at this event.
- WVU Students: $10 Admission with valid Student ID.
- Pro Row Party 11 - 11:30 am: Saturday - ATV Pro Row / Sunday - Bike Pro Row.
- 4th Annual Mowgli Memorial Dog Show presented by the GNCC Kennel Club.
• Date & Time: Saturday, Sept. 28. @ 7:00 p.m.
XC1 - 100lb+
XC2 - 50-99lb
XC3 - 15-49lb
Micro - 1-15lb
Novice - 0< 1yr
Masters - 7 yr+
• Judged On: Appearance, Agility (performance, obstacles), Attire (costumes).
- Inaugural Pit Bike State Championship: Saturday, Sept. 28 @ 8 p.m.
• Location: Finish Line
• For More Information, click HERE.
- Team Faith Bake Sale: Saturday, Sept. 28 @ 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. All proceeds will help fund Team Faith GNCC efforts.
- ePeeWee Racing (STACYC): Saturday, Sept 28. 6:30 p.m. Location: Pro Row.
- This event is co-sanctioned with our friends at the New East Coast XC (NECXC).
New East Coast XC
Contact: Ronnie Paul Wilson
One-Day AMA event passes are available at the track for $20.
GNCC Racing continues at Mathews Farm in Mount Morris, PA for the Mason-Dixon GNCC. This facility is located across the street from the iconic High Point Raceway, home of the High Point Pro Motocross National since 1977.
Since the last Mathews Farm event, the land has not hosted any sort of racing event and the woods are back to a virgin state. This means that possibilities are nearly endless in terms of what types of trails you will encounter on the course. This area of southern Pennsylvania is not overly rocky so don’t expect much rock. However, the rolling hills of the area can make for some fun hillclimbs. As usual, we want to incorporate a mix of open trail, tight single track trail, and some fun flowing trail into the Mathews Farm course, and this facility gives a lot of opportunity for some fun grass track sections as well.
There’s no doubt that this event has the potential to become a popular addition to the GNCC schedule amongst riders and fans alike!
Our Favorite Dining Opportunities:
52 Clay St, Morgantown, WV 26505
Known as one of West Virginia's most respected restaurants for fine Italian cuisine and top notch service, Oliverio's on The Wharf, established in 2001, is located in Morgantown's newly renovated Wharf District. The tuscan inspired eatery, with it's big city feel and small town charm is within walking distance from area hotels and downtown.
6120 Mid Atlantic Dr, Morgantown, WV 26508
Provoloni's is delighted to bring to Morgantown, fine Artisan Cheeses and Charcuterie.
Black Bear Burritos (2 locations)
132 Pleasant Street, Morgantown, WV (Downtown) 304-296-8696
3119 University Ave, Morgantown, WV (Evansdale) 304-777-4867
With a menu ranging from burritos, to wraps, chili and much more, Black Bear is one of the most popular restuarants in Morgantown. It's so popular that they even have 2 locations in Morgantown!
Iron Horse Tavern
140 High Street, Morgantown, WV
Morgantown's Iron Horse Tavern hosts a variety of menu items ranging from burgers, pasta, steak, seafood and more. Located near the heart of downtown, the Iron Horse is definitely a must-stop for anyone.
Two Rivers Restaurant (Campground & Marina)
Dilliner, PA 15327
Good food for a good price. There are two sides to the restaurant-one has a bar atmosphere and the other a more formal dining room.