From time to time it may become necessary to amend, add or clarify a GNCC rule, regulation or policy during the race season. Although GNCC Racing prefers not to make rule changes once the season starts, in many cases changes are necessary in order to maintain fair and safe competition. Such changes are made through the issuance of Competition Bulletins, which are subsequently incorporated into the GNCC Rules.
- Competition Bulletin 2023-4: Round 4 TBA Location Announced January 10, 2023 Round 4 TBA Location Announced
- Competition Bulletin 2023-3: 2023 GNCC Number Confirmation and Requests Open January 5, 2023 2023 GNCC Number Confirmation and Requests Open
- Competition Bulletin 2023-2: Final 2023 GNCC Supplemental Rules, National Classes and Start Row Orders Now Posted January 3, 2023 Final 2023 GNCC Supplemental Rules, National Classes and Start Row Orders Now Posted
- Competition Bulletin 2023-1: Tentative 2023 GNCC Supplemental Rules and National Classes Available for Public Comment December 10, 2022 Tentative 2023 GNCC Supplemental Rules and National Classes Available for Public Comment
- Competition Bulletin 2022-13: GNCC Virtual Riders Meetings Announced November 9, 2022 GNCC Virtual Riders Meetings information announced for all ATV and Bike Amateur and Youth, eMTB and ATV and Bike Pro classes. We value your opinion. Please send any class and rules proposals to [email protected].
- Competition Bulletin 2022-12: 2022 Tentative Top 10 Posted for Public Review November 1, 2022 2022 Tentative Top 10 Posted for Public Review
- UPDATED 10/21/22 - Competition Bulletin 2022-11: Ironman GNCC Weekend Fire Protocol October 18, 2022 With continuing dry conditions and limited expected rainfall this week, the conditions for this upcoming event at Ironman are projected to be very dry.
- Competition Bulletin 2022-10: Ironman GNCC Weekend Schedule and Race Times Modified October 14, 2022 This year’s Ironman GNCC will once again follow a modified race schedule, along with adjusted race times.
- Competition Bulletin 2022-9: Specialized and Dyname Added to Bicycle Eligibility Approved Drive Units February 11, 2022 The rules for the Specialized Turbo GNCC eMTB National Championship Series have been amended under Bicycle Eligibilities current list of approved drive units to now include Specialized and Dyname.
- Competition Bulletin 2022-8: Addition of Micro (4-6) Shaft Drive Class to Bike Micro Division February 3, 2022 Addition of Micro (4-6) Shaft Drive Class to Bike Micro Division
- Competition Bulletin 2022-7: Updated Warrior Class Plate Colors January 28, 2022 Updated Warrior Class Plate Colors
- Competition Bulletin 2022-6: Round 4 TBA Location Announced January 21, 2022 The fourth round of the 2022 GNCC Racing Series will be held in Union, South Carolina as the Dunlop Tires Tiger Run GNCC at Big Buck Farm. This event will also host the second round of the Specialized Turbo GNCC eMTB National Championship Series.