Media Access & Application
2023 Media Access and Guidelines:
Media access is available to Factory OEM race teams, national and local television & newspaper publications, national and local radio networks, news services and racing publications.
Freelance photographers/videographers are not eligible for a season media credential. A season credential must be purchased or the gate and camping fees associated with each event must be paid upon arrival.
First, all interested applicants must fill out and complete a credential form and provide a digital signature for the 2023 Racer Production All-Event Release Waiver and Indemnity Agreement. The application will be reviewed by Racer Productions Media Manager, and each application will be approved or denied based on thorough assessment.
Media Guidelines & Information:
- No Media Credential Requests will be accepted onsite.
- Freelance Photographer/Videographers will not be approved. Season credentials and/or gate fees must be purchased/paid for admission.
- All credential applications will be reviewed for approval, and applicants will be notified.
- The submission of this form does NOT guarantee acceptance of credentials.
- Media credentials are non-transferable.
- All credentialed media members must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will not be allowed on certain parts of the track without a media credential.
- There will also be signage stating "STAFF ONLY," those areas are off limits to everyone, including approved media.
- For the safety of everyone, unauthorized drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- If you are using a pit vehicle to get around the facility, you will need to be issued a pit vehicle permit by Kayla Bolton and you MUST wear a helmet.
- Credentials will be issued at Rider Registration by Kayla Bolton. To confirm a pickup time please contact Kayla the Tuesday prior to the event. Email [email protected].
Note: Any photos, pictures, video or other media forms taken at any GNCC Racing event will be used for media purposes only (ie. magazines, newspaper, social media, etc). By filling out the application and signing the e-waiver you agree to give all rights of the photographs, video or other media taken at any Racer Productions, (RP) event, the controlling body of GNCC Racing, to be used at RPs’ discretion. Racer Productions reserves the right to terminate media credentials for any reason and impose future bans at events and or ask you to leave the track at any time.
• Kayla Bolton, Media Manager
• Derek Garcia, Marketing Manager
Contact us at (304) 284-0101 or email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your application. We'll see you at the races!