Media access is available to accredited race teams, national and local television, national and local radio networks, recognized newspapers, news services and racing publications, as well as internet sites and publications that regularly cover off-road racing and motorsports.
There are two types of media credentials: Season and Single Event
Season credentials are reserved for approved media personnel who will attend at least half of the scheduled events on the season calendar.
Single Event credentials are reserved for approved media personnel who will attend less than half of the events throughout the season.
Media Guidelines & Information:
- REQUEST FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO RACE DATE.
- No Media Credential Requests will be accepted onsite.
- All credential applications will be reviewed for approval, and applicants will be notified.
- The submission of this form does NOT guarantee acceptance of credentials.
- Media credentials are non-transferable.
- All credentialed media members must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will not be allowed on certain parts of the track without a media credential and media bib.
- There will be designated areas for approved media at the start and finish line. Please look for the APPROVED MEDIA ONLY signs (example below) at these certain spots.
- There will also be signage stating "STAFF ONLY," those areas are off limits to everyone, including approved media.
- For the safety of everyone, unauthorized drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Credentials will be issued at Rider Registration by Kayla Bolton. To confirm a pickup time please contact Kayla the Tuesday prior to the event. Email [email protected].
Obtaining season-long media access for the 2022 Grand National Cross Country Series will involve two-step process. First, all interested applicants must fill out and submit an application for review by Racer Productions Media Manager. Once submitted, each season application will be approved or denied based on thorough assessment of each proposed assignment. Upon approval, confirmed season media members must then complete a credential form and provide a digital signature for the 2022 Racer Production All-Event Release Waiver and Indemnity Agreement.
Note: Any photos, pictures, video or other media forms taken at any GNCC Racing event will be used for media purposes only (ie. magazines, newspaper, social media, etc). By filling out the application and signing the e-waiver you agree to give all rights of the photographs, video or other media taken at any Racer Productions, (RP) event, the controlling body of GNCC Racing, to be used at RPs’ discretion. Racer Productions reserves the right to terminate media credentials for any reason and impose future bans at events and or ask you to leave the track at any time.
Contact us at (304) 284-0101 or email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your application. We'll see you at the races!