Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox
Stemming from the grassroots of family racing, Wiseco has over 75 years experience manufacturing pistons, whether it be for fun, weekend riding, or professional racing. Wiseco is one of the few manufacturers forging pistons in the U.S., providing quality and performance you can trust. Click here to see the latest Tech Tips from Wiseco.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Dallas Johnson March 29, 2022 This week we sit down with Dallas Johnson, who runs the Sportsman B class. He’s fairly new to GNCC, but he’s fully entrenched in the world of GNCC with big hopes of competing in the three hour afternoon race next season.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Stewart Boys Racing March 22, 2022 GNCC Racing Family… Sometimes it’s blood, sometimes is a bond built at the track that’s so strong we mean it when we call our racing friends, racing FAMILY.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Nick DeFeo (T-Rex) March 1, 2022 This week Nick DeFeo, or T-Rex as some may know him by, talks how he got started racing, and moving into the GNCC circuit while also talking about his goals and how he looks up to Ben Kelley and Josh Toth.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Haedyn Mickelson February 22, 2022 This week GNCC Racing caught up with the Big Buck 4x4 Pro overall winner Haedyn Mickelson for the Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Hannah Hunter February 15, 2022 This week we caught up with 2x GNCC WXC ATV National Champion, Hannah Hunter. We discussed how she got into riding, then racing in the GNCC series to how she fought for first National Championship and then had to battle it out to the end for her second one last season.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Jack Edmondson February 8, 2022 In 2017 Jack Edmonson and Jason Thomas were a highlight in the new FMF XC3 class. Jack opened the season winning four in a row because an injury took him away from racing for a good portion of the season. Jason Thomas went on to win the Championship and we were all left to wonder, what if?
- Tuesday Toolbox: Thad Duvall February 1, 2022 This week's Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox takes a look into how Thad Duvall got started with his racing career, as well as the adversity he has had to face coming into each season.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Brycen Neal January 25, 2022 Going into the 2021 it was no secret that Brycen Neal was going to be a contender. Social media chatter, conversations back and forth between people at the track at round one, you could feel the buzz around Brycen. As the checkered flag flew at Big Buck, Neal backed up the hype with an opening round win.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Kody Buckhannon January 11, 2022 In fact, Kody’s dad, Bryan, has 8 National GNCC Championships under his belt. Something tells me the Buckhannon Boys, yes there’s two of them, plan on adding some more hardware to the family’s trophy room. Kody did just that in 2021.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Josh Merritt December 14, 2021 Anyone who knows me well, knows I have an unhealthy obsession with Honky Tonk Country Music. As I spoke with Josh Merritt today, I couldn’t help but think of one of my favorite lyrics.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Andrea Leib December 7, 2021 Everyone wants their kid to be the next Walker Fowler or Kailub Russell. The reality is, even if you make it to the pro level, if you want real success, you’re going to need a good education.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Thor Powell November 30, 2021 Thor Powell understands this concept. Over the last couple years he’s enjoyed success at both levels of the sport. In fact, I’d say that “surfer kid” has turned out to be a stand-out talent among his peers. Is he a “woods kid” or a “moto kid?” If you were to ask Thor Powell, his answer would be, “Why not both?”