Wiseco Tuesday Toolbox
Stemming from the grassroots of family racing, Wiseco has over 75 years experience manufacturing pistons, whether it be for fun, weekend riding, or professional racing. Wiseco is one of the few manufacturers forging pistons in the U.S., providing quality and performance you can trust. Click here to see the latest Tech Tips from Wiseco.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Josh Merritt December 14, 2021 Anyone who knows me well, knows I have an unhealthy obsession with Honky Tonk Country Music. As I spoke with Josh Merritt today, I couldn’t help but think of one of my favorite lyrics.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Andrea Leib December 7, 2021 Everyone wants their kid to be the next Walker Fowler or Kailub Russell. The reality is, even if you make it to the pro level, if you want real success, you’re going to need a good education.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Thor Powell November 30, 2021 Thor Powell understands this concept. Over the last couple years he’s enjoyed success at both levels of the sport. In fact, I’d say that “surfer kid” has turned out to be a stand-out talent among his peers. Is he a “woods kid” or a “moto kid?” If you were to ask Thor Powell, his answer would be, “Why not both?”
- Tuesday Toolbox: JoJo Cunningham November 23, 2021 Football? Wrestling? Racing? Decisions, decisions… I think the only ones who might not agree JoJo Cunningham made the right decision MIGHT be a few of his competitors. But even they will admit the sport is better with him in it.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Ginny McFall November 16, 2021 Don’t expect Ginny to throw in the towel after an injury either. In fact, when faced with an injury, she didn’t stop, she simply shifted gears (pun intended) and found a new purpose and passion. It’s safe to say, Ginny has an addiction to movement.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Westley Wolfe November 9, 2021 Westley Wolfe works a 9-5 job regularly while also competing at the highest ranks in the AMA Pro ATV Motocross Championship and GNCC Championship each year. Wolfe races in the AMA Pro ATV and GNCC XC1 Pro classes.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Ken Shaver October 26, 2021 There are several people to thank for Ironman becoming what it is today, with a few big names at the center of it. It goes without saying, I have to recognize Bob Sloan. The Ironman himself. But I’m talking about Big Dave Coombs, a freshly retired from racing Jeff Russell, and this week’s featured interviewee Ken Shaver.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Johnny Girroir October 19, 2021 I don’t want to take anything away from any other rider out there. But when I think of one of my favorites books, Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins, I immediately think of Johnny Girroir.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Charlie Mullins October 12, 2021 Charlie Mullins has been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of those #1 plates a few times. The 2011 XC1 Pro Bike Championship and most recently the 2021 eMTB XC1 Championship. Did I mention he’s got three of those, because Charlie has three consecutive eMTB XC1 Championships.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Kolbe Kimbrew September 21, 2021 This week’s Tuesday Toolbox features a young man who’s tried his hand at both. And after trying out the world of GNCC racing, he’s hooked! And after a season of ups and down, he’s still got his eyes set on winning a national champion and moving up to the B class in 2022.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Rachel Gutish September 14, 2021 Rachel Gutish is a shining example of the women involved in GNCC. From racing in the WXC to representing the USA in Italy at the most recent ISDE.
- Tuesday Toolbox: Brody Lee August 31, 2021 Taking the GNCC Racin’ Nation by storm! With just a couple years of racing experience at the national level, Brody Lee sits atop the points lead in the Youth ATV.