Registration is Now Open For The 2023
Grand National Cross Country Series Banquets
The GNCC Banquet will be held Friday, December 8, 2023 and Saturday, December 9, 2023 in Morgantown, WV at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place.
Friday evening will be dedicated to the top 10 ATV, ATV Micro 50cc finishers and eMTB top 10 finishers in each championship class, while Saturday evening celebrates the top 10 Bike racers, and the Bike Micro 50cc finishers in each championship class. In addition to the trophy presentation, the top 5 in each class will receive contingency item prizes from our Series Sponsors.
Dinner Reservations: $60/Adult (12+) / $30/Child (4-11)
No Refund Requests will be accepted after December 5, 2023.
A children's buffet will be available with kid friendly food.
- 5 p.m. - Happy Hour & Seating
- 5:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Awards
- 10 p.m. - Nightly Entertainment
Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place:
Book a room at the Morgantown Marriott at a discounted rate of $145 (+tax).
Last day to book is November 15, 2023.
*Availability of rooms after last day to book subject to pay higher rates
*Only reservations booked within the group block will receive the contracted group rate
The banquet will feature an array of Specialty Awards, including Rider of the Year, Kurt Caselli Foundation Good Steward Award, Sponsor of the Year and more. If you would like to nominate a rider for the Good Steward Award, Pit Crew and Comeback of the Year awards please fill out the form online at the link below. The form also has a spot if you would like to inform the series of a In Memoriam (teardrop award) that could be given to a family who lost someone this year.
National Champion Jackets: Class Champions, you should have received a text or call from someone at the Racer Productions office. If you have, please reply to that. If you did not, please email [email protected] with your name, class and jacket size ASAP. Deadline for jacket sizing is Monday, November 6, 2023.
Class Champions will be receiving a certificate for a set of Moose Racing Gear and Boots. In order to receive your certificate, each champion will need to fill out a W-9 for Parts Unlimited.
- Please download and print out the W-9 form (button at the bottom of the page) to fill out with a black ink pen.
- Line 1 - name of the individual or business that will be filing a tax return for the person receiving the check or award. If a minor child is receiving the check or award this has to be the name of the minor child not the parent.
- Line 2 - business name/disregarded entity name doing business as if this does not apply this can be left blank.
- Box 3 - check the box as to how the tax return is filed for the person or business receiving the check or award.
- Line 5 & 6 - address of the individual or business filing out the W-9. If the W-9 is for a minor child, this should be the address of the minor child.
- Part I – If the individual/sole proprietor or single member LLC box is checked in Box 3 this must be the social security # of the individual receiving the check or award. If a minor this needs to be the minor social security # not the parents social security #. If any other box is checked in Box 3 the business employer identification number or tax ID # must be entered in the 2nd box for Employer identification number.
- Signature of the individual the W-9 is filled out for. If a minor is receiving the check or award this needs to read minor name by mother/father, then parents name such as: Joe Smith by Mother Cindy Smith.
- Scan in or take a photo of the completed W-9. You will need to email it over to Parts Unlimited for their approval before receiving the certificate at the banquet at [email protected].
- Hotel Check-In is at 4:00 p.m.
- Hotel Check-Out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Late evening concessions now available at the bars.
Refund Request Policy:
- Requests will not be accepted after Tuesday, December 5, 2023.
- Refund Requests must be submitted online. Phone requests will not be accepted.
- Refunds for hotel rooms must be made through the hotel.
- Refunds will be processed 4-6 weeks after the event.
- Refunds issued by check and/or credit card will be charged a $10 processing fee.
- Credit Card Service fees will not be refunded.