$20 Adult (12+)
$10 Kids (6-11)
5 & under free
- The woods are closed Saturday 4 pm - 6 pm.
- Yamaha Demo Rides:
• Friday 1 pm - 5 pm
• Sunday from 9 am - 5 pm.
- Monster Energy Concert featuring The New Black Seven
• Saturday at 8:30 pm.
• (admission included in Gate Admission for the weekend).
- Fishing Tournament: Saturday from 6 pm - 7 pm.
- Swimming in pond
- Zip-Lining into pond
- Rope Swing into pond
- This event is co-sanctioned with our friends at the Southeastern Enduro and Trail Riders Association (SE&TRA).
- No Fires Allowed. Winds, combined with the forecast will create the potential for any fires to get out of control and spread quickly. Therefore, an increased fire danger risk exists.
Southeastern Enduro and Trail Riders Association
Contact: Chris Doran
Series Est. 1973 - 45th year
2nd year as a co-sanctioned partner
South Carolina’s Camp Coker Bullet GNCC and the amazing piece of property it sits on became an immediate favorite after its addition to the series in 2016. While Camp Coker may still be new to the world of GNCC Racing, it’s definitely no stranger to the racing world. The Camp Coker Motocross facility was located on this property and hosted races for many years ranging from AMA District 29 motocross events to Loretta Lynn’s Amateur Motocross qualifiers and more. This event is held at Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve, which means the property is full of fun outdoor activities when you’re not on the track. Several fishing ponds, plus a big pond for swimming with a rope swing, which makes this event a true destination for fun.
The soil here is a bit on the sandy side, but with more black, loamy dirt mixed in as well. The inaugural event saw a good mix of some fast double track trails, tighter single track trails, big field sections, and of course the use of the old Camp Coker Motocross track as well. All together, this event became an immediate favorite, as the course is just plain fun. The varying terrain, flowing trails, fun off-track activities, and beautiful setting make the Camp Coker Bullet a must-race event!