From time to time it may become necessary to amend, add or clarify a GNCC rule, regulation or policy during the race season. Although GNCC Racing prefers not to make rule changes once the season starts, in many cases changes are necessary in order to maintain fair and safe competition. Such changes are made through the issuance of Competition Bulletins, which are subsequently incorporated into the GNCC Rules.
- Competition Bulletin 2015-1 TimeDecember 17, 2014 2015 Tentative Supplemental Rules and National Classes
- Competition Bulletin 2014-3 TimeNovember 12, 2014 2015 Classes and Supplemental Rules
- Competition Bulletin 2014-2 TimeJanuary 9, 2014 Change in the 2014 GNCC Schedule
- Competition Bulletin 2014-1 TimeDecember 14, 2013 2014 Tentative GNCC Competition Rules and National Classes
- Competition Bulletin 2013-2 TimeSeptember 5, 2013 Amendment to Youth and Amateur Registration Rule
- Competition Bulletin 2013-1 TimeMay 2, 2013 ATV Youth Start Procedure
- Competition Bulletin 2012-4 TimeApril 2, 2012 Revised Points Scale for Dealer Challenge
- Competition Bulletin 2012-3 TimeMarch 27, 2012 Amendment to Dealer Challenge Rules
- Competition Bulletin 2012-2 TimeFebruary 15, 2012 Addition to Youth ATV National Class Structure
- Competition Bulletin 2012-1 TimeFebruary 1, 2012 Pro Machine Eligibility & Classification Clarification. Applies to Bike and ATV classes.