GNCC Racing

GNCC Racing's Statement Regarding Snowshoe Mountain's Summer Operations

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 | 1:35 PM

Our announcement this morning regarding the Snowshoe GNCC contained some inaccurate information regarding Snowshoe Mountain’s summer operations. At this time, the resort will remain closed through the month of May, but they have not yet made any determinations for operating beyond that. Resort officials are continuing to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis and will open once it is safe to do so for their employees, community, and guests. 

With this in mind, we have made the joint-decision to postpone the GNCC race event previously scheduled for June 27-28. We are tentatively moving the date to September 26-27 when we hope to be able to safely have large gatherings again. 

If you currently have a reservation for the Snowshoe GNCC, please know that you will have the opportunity to re-book very soon. Snowshoe is working diligently to prepare for re-bookings, and we will provide an update once they are ready to take your cal