TO: 2021 GNCC Participants
FROM: GNCC Racing
Date: June 18, 2021
SUBJECT: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2021-14:
Snowshoe GNCC Updates and Reminders
This year’s Snowshoe GNCC is right around the corner, and we wanted to send you some updates and reminders for this year’s event.
- Admission for Snowshoe is $30 Adult (12+) and $15 Kids (6-11) includes Ski Lift Ticket (Sales Tax Included).
- Due to no Micro (50cc) Racing at Snowshoe, next weekend’s GNCC will return to a traditional schedule on Saturday of the following:
- 8:00 am: Youth ATV Racing (1hr event)
- 10:00 am: AM ATV Race (2hr event)
- 1:00 pm: Pro ATV Race (2hr event)
- 4:30 pm: eMTB Race
- Camping at Snowshoe is in limited supply and is on a first-come-first-serve basis at the following locations: Silver Creek Parking Area, Silver Creek Slope Side, Top of the World, Skidder Slope. Click HERE to see Snowshoe Maps and more information.
- Room is still available in the GNCC University by Yamaha Racing. Held on June 23-25, 2021, non-lodging packages are still available for $300 per student. To reserve a spot, visit the Snowshoe websiteor call Snowshoe Reservations at 1-877-441-4386.
- USA ISDE Trophy Team Fundraiser Golf Tournament will take place onFriday @ 9 a.m. located at the Raven Golf Club Course. The cost is $120 per person, which includes lunch at the end of the tournament sponsored by Moose Racing. Event t-shirts for the 7th Annual ISDE Golf Tournament are also available to purchase on the registration page. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- The Annual GNCC Graduation Ceremony will be held onSaturday @ 6:30 p.m. at the podium. Be sure to get your Graduate registered by June 23rd. Click HERE to fill out the online form.
- Round Six of the 2021 Specialized Turbo eMTB GNCC National Championship Series will take place on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET.
- ePeeWee Racing will take place on Saturday @ 7:30 p.m. near the finish.
- Ballhooter Lift on the Basin side of the mountain will be running during the GNCC race events to transport spectators back to the top of the mountain. Access to the ski lift is part of the spectator admission price.
- No dogs allowed in the village during evening activities.
Thank you, and we’ll see you at the races!