Welcome to the GNCC Fast Track registration service, brought to you by Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas!
The best part about the Race Gas Fast Track program is the money! Yes, cold hard cash is coming your way. The good folks at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC will send you a $20 gift card each and every time you take the Race Gas Fast Track, redeemable for any product available at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Gift cards will be sent directly to your address four to six weeks after each event. It’s that cool!
Pre-Entry is available to all racers for all events, all at once! This means you can register now for as many events as you like. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Fast Track Pre-Entry is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In order to register you must either have a GNCC Rider ID# or if you do not have a GNCC ID, choose your event and click "I do not have a confirmed number". Your unique Rider ID# is your two-digit birth month, two-digit birth day and two-digit birth year followed by the last four digits of your social security number (SSN). (For example, if you were born on May 2, 1977, and the last four digits of your SSN are 5724, then your unique Rider ID# would be: 0502775724. This is a little different from last year, where we used the last four digits of your phone number, but since many of you have multiple phone numbers and could not remember which one you used, we modified the procedure. Of course, if you can remember what you used last year, feel free to continue to use it – so long as you can remember it!
- If you previously confirmed your earned or requested GNCC Racing number, we assigned you a unique Rider ID# based on your birth date and the last four digits of your SSN. Use that Rider ID# to register for events. If you are unsure of your Rider ID#, please contact us and we will hook you up. Call us at (724) 884.5728.
- For a Racing number, enter your confirmed, earned or requested GNCC Racing number. If you do not have one, we will assign you a temporary number for the event you are pre-entering only. It will not be your assigned number for the season. You will get a different number for each event until you confirm a race number. CLICK HERE to reserve a number.
- If you already have a transponder, make sure to enter the CORRECT and COMPLETE number with your pre-entry. Most scoring errors are caused by incorrect transponder numbers or expired transponders. If you do not have a transponder yet, make sure you purchase or rent one at the event. If you do have one, make sure it does not expire before race day.
- Once you submit your Pre-Entry application, we will send you a confirmation email with an attached PDF, which is your receipt. PRINT OUT the receipt and take it with you to the FAST TRACK lane under the Rider Registration red tent. Even though you are pre-entered, you still must check-in at Rider Registration and submit your Receipt, which we will use as your entry form. The Fast Track lane will be a separate table just for you (and the other pre-entered riders).
- You will receive an email, which will have a PDF attachment. This receipt is your RACE ENTRY FORM. Give it to the attendant so she can check you in. If you do not bring your receipt, you will have to fill out an entry form from scratch.
- We now have Annual Releases for all participants – adult and minor. If you submit an Annual Release form, you will be issued an All Events Release card. Just show this card to the attendant. CLICK HERE for the Adult Annual Release form. CLICK HERE for the Minor Annual Release form. The form must be printed in color and notarized. If you do not have an Annual Release card, you will need to complete a release and waiver of liability form before you check in.
- If you indicated on your Pre-Entry that you needed any helmet tags, they will be ready for you at the Fast Track lane. You will also get your event sticker when you check in.
- If you need to purchase or rent a transponder, please do so BEFORE you check in at the Fast Track lane. We must have the transponder number when you check in.
- Pre-Entry fees are transferrable from one event to another, but are not refundable. If you pre-enter for an event but are unable to attend, just contact us and we will transfer your entry to the next round. Otherwise, entries are non-refundable.
- Minor racers (under 18 years of age) must be registered by a parent or legal guardian.
- A $2 non-refundable convenience fee will be charged for the processing and preparation of all Pre-Entries.
We hope this Pre-Entry system alleviates the wait and speeds up your registration experience. Let us know if you have any other suggestions or ideas to improve this process. We want you to have fun and get down to great GNCC Racing!
Registration deadlines are the Wednesday before each event excluding round 1 and 2. Round 1 deadline is Tuesday, February 28 and Round 2 deadline is Tuesday, March 7.
Oh, and one more thing. Due to the complicated row assignment process at Snowshoe, pre-entered riders will have priority row assignment after the Top five in points, in all classes except the XC1 and XC2. How cool is that!