From time to time it may become necessary to amend, add or clarify a GNCC rule, regulation or policy during the race season. Although GNCC Racing prefers not to make rule changes once the season starts, in many cases changes are necessary in order to maintain fair and safe competition. Such changes are made through the issuance of Competition Bulletins, which are subsequently incorporated into the GNCC Rules.
- Competition Bulletin 2015-1TimeDecember 17, 20142015 Tentative Supplemental Rules and National Classes
- Competition Bulletin 2014-3TimeNovember 12, 20142015 Classes and Supplemental Rules
- Competition Bulletin 2014-2TimeJanuary 9, 2014Change in the 2014 GNCC Schedule
- Competition Bulletin 2014-1TimeDecember 14, 20132014 Tentative GNCC Competition Rules and National Classes
- Competition Bulletin 2013-2TimeSeptember 5, 2013Amendment to Youth and Amateur Registration Rule
- Competition Bulletin 2013-1TimeMay 2, 2013ATV Youth Start Procedure
- Competition Bulletin 2012-4TimeApril 2, 2012Revised Points Scale for Dealer Challenge
- Competition Bulletin 2012-3TimeMarch 27, 2012Amendment to Dealer Challenge Rules
- Competition Bulletin 2012-2TimeFebruary 15, 2012Addition to Youth ATV National Class Structure
- Competition Bulletin 2012-1TimeFebruary 1, 2012Pro Machine Eligibility & Classification Clarification. Applies to Bike and ATV classes.