The following race fees will be charged per each class. Race fees are in addition to the Weekend Pass or Gate Admission fee. All riders must purchase a Weekend Pass.
- XC1 Pro Entry Fee: $100; top-15 purse
- XC2 250 Pro (Bike) Entry Fee: $60; top-5 purse
- XC2 Pro-Am (ATV) Entry Fee: $50; top-3 purse
- XC3 Pro-Am (Bike) Entry Fee: $50; top-3 purse
- 4x4 Pro Entry Fee: $50; top-3 purse
- Amateur Entry Fee: $50 at the event and pre-entry
- Youth/Micro Entry Fee: $30 at the event and pre-entry
- XC1 Pro eMTB Entry Fee: $50; top-3 purse
- All other eMTB Entry Fee: $30 at the event and pre-entry
We accept cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) and check (backed up by a credit card) as payment for race fees. All credit card transactions are subject to a 3% convenience fee.
All GNCC racers must have a current AMA Membership. There are several options for joining the AMA to be eligible to compete in an AMA-sanctioned event. Racers can join with a $49 AMA Competition membership, as part of a $98 family membership that covers up to five immediate family members living in the same household, or with a $29 youth membership if they are 11 years old or younger.
Those new to the sport can also compete with the one-event pass option sold trackside. For $20, a non-member can participate in a single event. The $20 fee can be applied to full membership dues if the rider upgrades within 60 days.
Competition AMA memberships can also be purchased online or by calling the AMA at (800) 262-5646. For more membership details, see www.americanmotorcyclist.com.
All riders are required to have a transponder in order to compete. Transponders can be rented ($10 + deposit of $85) or purchased ($85) with cash or a credit card. For Transponder information, go HERE.