For the GNCC Series, the following companies require an online form filled out after each event: CST Tires, GASGAS, Maxxis, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha. You can find the links below to each companies contingency page to fill out the necessary forms.
At the GNCC events Dunlop and GBC Tire forms will be available to pick up at registration, just ask one of the staff workers for one. However, you can also download the forms by following the links below:
|Company||ATV Value||Bike Value|
|Cobra (65cc / 50cc Bike Classes)||$5,600|
|Michelin (motorcycles & eMTB)||$125,625|
Contingency numbers are updated weekly, please check back frequently.
2021 Yamaha ATV Rider Support:
An increased $15,000 bLU cRU racing bonus will be awarded to the 2021 XC1 Pro ATV champion, with additional contingencies offered to qualified YFZ450R racers finishing the season in the following GNCC classes:
- XC2 ATV: First $2,500, Second $1,500, Third $750, Fourth $500, Fifth $250
- Junior A: First $500 ShopYamaha.com gift card
- Junior B: First $500 ShopYamaha.com gift card
- College A: First $500 ShopYamaha.com gift card
- College B: First $500 ShopYamaha.com gift card
- WXC: First $500 ShopYamaha.com gift card
- All above GNCC class bLU cRU racers: Entered to win a new YFZ450R (MSRP $9,099)
Racers can register online at YamahabLUcRU.com and apply for the bLU cRU benefits. Once approved, racers will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card and $45 credit on their bLUcRUswag.com account for bLU cRU apparel. These racers will be eligible to receive championship bonuses paid directly to their bLU cRU debit card.