- As a general rule, the first reference to the series should be: Grand National Cross Country Series presented by Specialized, an AMA National Championship. Use Grand National Cross Country, GNCC Racing or GNCC for short.
- In the title of the press release, use: Grand National Cross Country Series.
Main Class Names
- XC1 Pro Class (both Bike and ATV)
- XC2 250 Pro Class (Bike)
- XC2 Pro-Am (ATV)
- FMF XC3 125 Pro-Am (Bike)
- WXC (Premier Women's class for both ATV and bike)
- 4x4 Pro (ATV) (Premier Utility ATV class)
- Motorcycle or Dirt bike
- ATV or Quad
- Rider, Racer, Competitor
- Starting Line, Start Rows, Start Straight
- Holeshot, First Turn, Turn One
- Arrows, Course Markers
- Mile Markers
- VP Racing Fuels Pro Row
- FMF Power Point
- Monster Mile
- Finish Line
- Specialized Victory Lane
- Sponsor Village
- Dead Engine Start
- Quick Fill Gas Can
- Pit Stop
- Mud Fleas
- Howard's Hole
- Ironman Hill
- 2-Lap Card
- “Ten Seconds”
- Tear Off
- Check Point
- Cometic Tech Inspection
- Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas gift cards
- Blackwater 100
- VP Racing Fuels Pro Row refers to the section where the Factory OEM teams and top ten racers from the previous season are parked. This is also where autograph sessions take place prior to the race.
- Auxiliary Pits are reserved for remaining XC1 Pro, XC2 250 Pro and XC3 racers.
- Grand National Cross Country Series
- GNCC items can be retweeted, or an original tweet can be made linking back to the direct article on the GNCC website
- To open the cable and live streaming broadcasts, the first reference to the title of the event should always be the Grand National Cross Country Series presented by Specialized, an AMA National Championship. Future references should be GNCC Racing. Using the generic terms Grand National Cross Country, GNCC Racing and GNCC is acceptable after the proper branding is established.
- During all RacerTV broadcasts use the official hashtags #GNCCLIVE and #RacerTV on social media and tag the official RacerTV social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram at @racertv.