Wednesday June 19 - Friday June, 21
Tuition, room and board, including meals, is $500 per student.
To reserve a spot, call Snowshoe Reservations at 877-441-4386.
Racer Productions, producer of the AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) Series presented by Specialized, an AMA National Championship, is excited to announce the return of Yamaha’s GNCC University at Snowshoe Mountain Resort. Yamaha’s top off-road ATV and motorcycle racers, along with select other top riders in the industry, will be on hand as instructors for this riding school, beginning just before the AMSOIL Snowshoe GNCC, Round 8 of the 2019 GNCC season.
Led by Dean of Motorcycles, 7-Time AMA National Enduro Champion Randy Hawkins, this year’s bike instructors include 5-Time AMA National Hare Scramble Champion Jason Raines, XC1 rider Ricky Russell and WXC competitors Rachael Archer and Becca Sheets.
Professor of ATVs, XC1 Pro class rider Johnny Gallagher will lead this year’s Yamaha Racing ATV instructors, including 4-Time AMA National GNCC Champion Walker Fowler and 11-Time Women’s Class Champion Traci Pickens.
Reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis as there are only 40 spots each for both the bike and ATV disciplines - totaling 80 spots. Students must provide their own equipment and be at least 8 years of age, and machines must be 85cc or larger.
GNCC University is in session from June 19-21, 2019. Tuition, room and board—including meals throughout the school is $500 per student. Registration is now open through Snowshoe Mountain Resort. To reserve a spot, call Snowshoe Reservations at 877-441-4386.
Snowshoe Mountain / GNCC University Agenda:
Wednesday 6/19/19 – Yamaha GNCC University Orientation:
- Big Top @ Shaver’s Center 6:00 to 8:00PM
- Complimentary Heavy Hors D’ Oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Breakfast served from 8-9AM – Shavers Center.
- 9 to Noon Learn to Race session (open terrain turns) with Team Yamaha riders.
- Boathouse Cookout from Noon to 1PM – menu to include Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Potato Salad and Soft Drinks.
- 1 to 5PM Learn to race session with Team Yamaha riders.
- Dinner served from 6:30PM – Shavers Center.
- Breakfast served from 8-9AM – Shavers Center
- 9 to 11AM Learn to Race session (Rock Obstacle) with Team Yamaha riders.
- Group lunch and Certificate presentation 11 AM – Shavers Center.