$20 Adult (12+)
$10 Kids (6-11)
5 & under free
- Large Rigs and Trailers should NOT follow GPS Directions, click HERE to view directions.
The series also returns to the Bluegrass State of Kentucky for the first time since 2013. The all-new Gladiator GNCC promises to be a welcomed addition with a broad range of rolling hills and virgin trails, opened for the first time to motorized vehicles. Located 4 miles from Bowling Green, the community support for this event is already booming, and we look forward to bringing our GNCC Racing family to the Home of the National Corvette Museum.
Things to do:
- National Corvette Museum: This home for America’s Sports Car features over 70 Corvettes showcased in periodic settings. See mint classics, prototypes, rare finds and racing champs. Families will enjoy the KidZone with hands-on activities for children. A Corvette is available in the lobby for photo ops and so you can “try one on for size." View more HERE.
- Vertical Excape Climbing Center: Reach new heights at Vertical eXcape Climbing Center! Over 10,000 square feet of bouldering, top roping, & lead climbing with heights up to 30 feet. Offering day packages, memberships, group rates, and team building programs. Perfect activity for families, friends, and co-workers. Minimum age to climb is 5 years old. View more HERE.
- Escape Room: Escape games, creativity and collaboration! Providing elaborate and challenging escape games, art classes, soft skills training and much more. Perfect activity for families, groups, teams and couples with gathering space on-site. Exciting mobile escape game can come to you. View more HERE.
- View Local Restaurants and more on www.visitbgky.com.