$20 Adult (12+)
$10 Kids (6-11)
5 & under free
- DO NOT FOLLOW GPS! As you get close, use Martin Hill Exit on Route 88. This will be one exit after what your GPS will tell you.
- This event honors our First Responders as well as current and retired Military. Before the AM & PM National Anthem we ask our First Responders and Military to stand on the first row of the start to be honored.
- Saturday Night Entertainment: Voodoo Highway from 8 - 10:30 p.m.
- Pro Row Party 11 - 11:30 am: Saturday - ATV Pro Row & Sunday - Bike Pro Row.
- Specialized Group Ride with Charlie Mullins & Ashley Hendershot: Saturday, Sept. 14 at 5 p.m.; Meet at Specialized Tent.
- This event is co-sanctioned with our friends at the New York Off-Road Association (NYOA).
New York Off-Road Association
Contact: Joel Grover
A new addition to the GNCC schedule is Harpursville, New York’s Black Sky GNCC. This event will be held at the Johnson Family Farm, which is no stranger to off-road racing as Rob Johnson, whose family owns the facility, is a long-time racer from the New York area and has previously hosted a couple of local off-road races on the property. However, the ground is still pretty virgin and heals really well.
Expect terrain similar to that of the Tomahawk GNCC. There are not a lot of huge hills but the gently rolling terrain will make for some fun racing. The trails will see a mix of some double track and single-track trails, and the ground has a bit of shell rock hidden underneath the soil. Expect a bit of grass track here and there may even be some additional obstacles included in the course as well. As for the dirt, well, it’s what you would expect from this area of New York. There will be a lot of loamy black topsoil that gets down to some brown dirt as well.
If you’ve contested the local races here, expect a lot of change as there could be a good chunk of new trail plus the parking and pit areas will be a bit different. Overall, this will prove to be a popular addition to the series and the facility will definitely have a little of something for everyone.