For Class Champions Only:
National Champion Jackets: Class Champions, you should have received a text or call from someone at the Racer Productions office. If you have, please reply to that. If you did not, please email [email protected] with your name, class and jacket size ASAP. Deadline for jacket sizing is Monday, November 6, 2023.
Class Champions will be receiving a certificate for a set of Moose Racing Gear and Boots. In order to receive your certificate, each champion will need to fill out a W-9 for Parts Unlimited.
- Please download and print out the W-9 form (button at the bottom of the page) to fill out with a black ink pen.
- Line 1 - name of the individual or business that will be filing a tax return for the person receiving the check or award. If a minor child is receiving the check or award this has to be the name of the minor child not the parent.
- Line 2 - business name/disregarded entity name doing business as if this does not apply this can be left blank.
- Box 3 - check the box as to how the tax return is filed for the person or business receiving the check or award.
- Line 5 & 6 - address of the individual or business filing out the W-9. If the W-9 is for a minor child, this should be the address of the minor child.
- Part I – If the individual/sole proprietor or single member LLC box is checked in Box 3 this must be the social security # of the individual receiving the check or award. If a minor this needs to be the minor social security # not the parents social security #. If any other box is checked in Box 3 the business employer identification number or tax ID # must be entered in the 2nd box for Employer identification number.
- Signature of the individual the W-9 is filled out for. If a minor is receiving the check or award this needs to read minor name by mother/father, then parents name such as: Joe Smith by Mother Cindy Smith.
- Scan in or take a photo of the completed W-9. You will need to email it over to Parts Unlimited for their approval before receiving the certificate at the banquet at [email protected].