2022 GNCC NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS
The GNCC ATV Banquet will be held Friday, December 9, 2022 and the Bike Banquet will take place Saturday, December 10, 2022 in Morgantown, WV at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place. The ATV Banquet will also include ATV Micros and eMTB classes, while the Bike Banquet will include Bike Micros.
Registration will open at a later date.
Morgantown Marriott @ Waterfront Place:
Book a room at the Morgantown Marriott at a discounted rate of $139 (+tax).
Deadline for rooms will be Saturday, November 12, 2022.
*Availability of rooms after last day to book subject to pay higher rates
*Only reservations booked within the group block will receive the contracted group rate
More Banquet Information:
Friday evening will be dedicated to the top 10 ATV, ATV Micro 50cc finishers and eMTB top 10 finishers in each championship class, while Saturday evening celebrates the top 10 Bike racers, and the Bike Micro 50cc finishers in each championship class. In addition to the trophy presentation, the top 5 in each class will receive contingency item prizes from our Series Sponsors.
The banquet will also feature an array of Specialty Awards, including Rider of the Year, Kurt Caselli Foundation Good Steward Award, Sponsor of the Year and more. If you would like to nominate a rider for the Good Steward Award, Pit Crew, Comeback of the Year or Sportsmanship awards. A form will be available to nominate someone you know.
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC will be returning with the Ticket to Ride giveaway. Two winners from each night will be chosen at random to experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity courtesy of Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, to a unique riding excursion in Moab, Utah. Each winner will be invited to bring a guest on the exclusive trip in the spring of 2023. The winner must be present at their respective banquet night in order to claim the prize.
The Yamaha bLU cRU Program will once again be giving away a YFZ450R during the ATV banquet. Walker Fowler will announce the winner, and the unit will be shipped to each winner.
- 5 p.m. - Happy Hour & Seating
- 5:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Awards
- 10 p.m. - Nightly Entertainment
- Advance registration is required.
Bourbon Prime Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7 - 10 am
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 - 11 am
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 10 pm
- Sunday & Monday: 5 - 9 pm
- Limited Menu & Bar Only Seating
- Friday: 6 am - 1 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 am - 2 pm
- Hotel Check-In is at 4:00 p.m.
- Hotel Check-Out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Late evening concessions now available at the bars.
Riders Meetings will once again be held virtually, a schedule of Riders Meetings will be available online at a later date. Participants can login to the Zoom Riders Meetings to be able to voice their opinion on class structure, rules and more for the upcoming 2023 season. If you would like to submit a rule proposal beforehand, please forward your proposal to [email protected].
Refund Request Policy:
- Requests will not be accepted after Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
- Refund Requests must be submitted online (see Refund Request Form below). Phone requests will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be processed 4-6 weeks after the event.
- Refunds issued by check and/or credit card will be charged a $10 processing fee.
- Credit Card Service fees will not be refunded.