TO: 2019 GNCC Racing Participants
DATE: November 19, 2019
SUBJECT: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2019-15:
Request for Rule Changes for 2020 and Riders Meetings Scheduled for Banquet
A series of Riders Meetings will be held in conjunction with the upcoming 2019 GNCC Awards Banquet on December 6th and 7th at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place in Morgantown, West Virginia. Rules and Class Structure for the 2020 race season will be reviewed and discussed, as well as any other items deemed pertinent. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday 2 pm: ATV Pro Riders Meeting
- Saturday 9 am: ATV Amateur Riders Meeting
- Saturday 10 am: eMTB Riders Meeting
- Saturday 10:30 am: ATV Youth Riders Meeting
- Saturday 2 pm: Bike Pro Riders Meeting
- Sunday 9 am: Bike Amateur Riders Meeting
- Sunday 10 am: Bike Youth Riders Meeting
Competitors and their families are encouraged to participate and/or submit proposals for changes in advance.
Forward all Proposals to [email protected].
For complete Banquet details, visit https://gnccracing.com/event/gncc-banquets.