TO: 2018 GNCC Racing Participants
DATE: November 27, 2018
SUBJECT: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2018-17:
Request for Rule Changes for 2019 and Riders Meetings Scheduled for Banquet
A series of Riders Meetings will be held in conjunction with the upcoming 2018 GNCC Awards Banquet on November 30th and December 1st at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place in Morgantown, West Virginia. Rules and Class Structure for the 2019 race season will be reviewed and discussed, as well as any other items deemed pertinent. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday 2 pm: ATV Pro Riders Meeting
- Saturday 9 am: ATV Amateur Riders Meeting
- Saturday 10 am: ATV Youth Riders Meeting
- Saturday 2 pm: Bike Pro Riders Meeting
- Sunday 9 am: Bike Amateur Riders Meeting
- Sunday 10 am: Bike Youth Riders Meeting
Competitors and their families are encouraged to participate and/or submit proposals for changes in advance.
Forward all Proposals to [email protected].
For complete Banquet details, visit https://gnccracing.com/event/gncc-banquets.