2017 AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series presented by Maxxis Branding Guidelines
- As a general rule, the first reference to the series should be: AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series presented by Maxxis, an AMA National Championship. Use Grand National Cross Country, GNCC Racing or GNCC for short.
- AMSOIL should always be capitalized.
- In the title of the press release, use: AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series presented by Maxxis.
Main Class Names
- XC1 Pro Class (both Bike and ATV)
- XC2 250 Pro Class (Bike)
- XC2 Pro-Am (ATV)
- XC3 125 Pro-Am (Bike)
- WXC (both Bike and ATV) (Premier womens class)
- 4x4 Pro (ATV) (Premier Utility ATV class)
- XC1 Pro, XC2 Pro Sport and XC3 Pro-Am (UTV)
- Single Seat (Polaris ACE machines)
- Motorcycle or Dirt bike
- ATV or Quad
- UTV or Side-by-Side or Side x Side or SxS
- Single Seat or SSXC or Polaris Ace
- Rider, Racer, Competitor
- Driver, Passenger or Co-Pilot (UTV only)
- Starting line, Start rows, Start straight
- Holeshot, First turn, Turn one
- Arrows, Course markers
- Mile markers
- VP Racing Fuels Pro Row
- FMF Power Point
- Finish Line
- Maxxis Victory Lane
- Sponsor Village
- Dead engine start
- Pit Stop
- Mud Fleas
- Howard's Hole
- Ironman Hill
- 2-lap card
- “Ten seconds”
- Tear off
- Cometic Tech Inspection
- Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas gift cards
- Blackwater 100
- VP Racing Fuels Pro Row refers to the section where the Factory OEM teams and top ten racers from the previous season are parked. This is also where autograph sessions take place prior to the race.
- Auxiliary Pits are reserved for remaining XC1 Pro, XC2 250 Pro, and XC3 racers.
- Grand National Cross Country Series
- #GNCC and #GNCCLIVE
- To open the cable and live streaming broadcasts, the first reference to the title of the event should always be the AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country presented by Maxxis. Future references should be GNCC Racing. Using the generic terms Grand National Cross Country, GNCC Racing and GNCC is acceptable after the proper branding is established.
- During all RacerTV broadcasts use the official hashtag #GNCCLIVE on social media and tag the official RacerTV social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram at @racertv.